- 5 medium carrots to make 2 cups of chopped
- 0.5 cup chopped walnuts
- 0.5 cup dates (about 16 whole)
- 0.5 cup desiccated coconut
- 0.5 cup quick cooking gluten-free oats
- 0.25 cup almond milk unsweetened
- 1 sweet apple chopped in pieces
- 1 inch peeled ginger
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla flavour
Process 4 carrots in a food processor and set aside. Then process the remaining carrot and apple until they become small pieces but not a sauce. Put all into a bowl and mix well.
Process ginger, dates, cinnamon and vanilla flavour with almond milk until almost smooth and add to the carrot/apple mixture.
In a bowl mix all together, add oats, chopped nuts and coconut and mix well with your hands.
At last take a glass form ( I used 25 cm x 15 cm) and press the mixture tightly to the bottom. Put the cake for about 1 hour to the fridge (30 min in a freezer) and enjoy. It keeps in the fridge for up to 3 days.