A seminar about:
How to use food to clear your skin, stop cravings, mood swings and live a pain-free life.
Location: Terenure Enterprise Centre, 17 Rathfarnham Road, Dublin 6W (see the map)
Date: 4 Tuesdays – 12th, 19th, 26th September and 3rd October
Time: 7 pm – 8 pm
My aim is to show you how to make peace with your own hormones so they support your body instead of working against it.
You’ll understand what to eat and avoid so you don’t fear THAT time of the month any more. In fact you’ll even forget about it.
I’ll show you scientific evidence of how diet can help when diagnosed with a hormonal related illness and explain how it translates into your own health.
You’ll know what steps to take so you’re living free from cramps, pain, low mood and blood sugar spikes.
And you get to sample some hormonal balancing goodies. Different flavours for every week.
Week 1: Hormonal storm, PMS
- Why hormones are the key players in Women’s health
- The main reasons for hormonal imbalance (in and out of your body)
- Why having PMS can be a good thing
- A simple change to make to start balancing hormones with the next bite
Week 3: Cravings
- Why you eat “naughty” foods even though you know you shouldn’t
- Is it “the submarine concept” or emotional eating?
- Simple strategy to quit cravings
- Healthy alternatives to your guilty pleasures
Week 2: Oestrogen, genes and disease
- Role of oestrogen in your body and why it can get temperamental
- Three steps to take to stay at peace with oestrogen
- Why genes aren’t your health destiny and what is
- What to do when diagnosed with Endometriosis, PCOS, fibroids or breast cancer
Week 4: Skin, ageing and more
- How to get rid of break outs and give your skin a healthy glow
- Why ageing is about more than skin care
- The best thing to do if you want to have strong bones
- Dietary plan for strong and flexible bones